As well as announcing a range of new Amazon Eco devices Amazon has also introduced a range of Echo companion devices one of which takes the form of the new Amazon Echo Wall Clock priced at $30. The Echo Wall Clock has been designed as an Echo companion meaning that you will require a stand-alone Echo device to use voice commands to control the Echo Wall Clock.
Once connected the Echo Wall Clock allows you to view timers and reminders at a glance, helping you stay organised in your home or office. Around the edge of the clock is a ring of 60 LEDs that are capable of displaying multiple timers as well as showing visual animations for alarms and reminders to keep you on schedule.
“Use your voice to start a timer with your compatible Echo device and easily see how much time is remaining on your clock. The 10-inch battery powered clock connects to your Echo via Bluetooth, automatically syncs to the correct time, and is a perfect companion for the kitchen, family room, home office, or any room in your home with a compatible Echo device.”
Amazon has not yet announced when the new Echo Wall Clock will start shipping but you can register your interest on the official Amazon website to receive a notification when it becomes available. Other Amazon Echo devices unveiled today include :
– All-new Echo Dot: The easiest way to bring Alexa into your home, now with a new speaker for louder and crisper sound, an updated fabric design, and still only $49.99
– All-new Echo Plus: A simple way to start your smart home with a built-in Zigbee hub, plus an upgraded speaker and a new design, and still only $149.99
– All-new Echo Show: An all-new design, upgraded speaker, a stunning 10-inch HD display, and a built-in smart home hub, plus all the glanceable features customers love about Alexa for $229.99.
– Echo Auto: Bring the power of Alexa to your car, now available by invitation
Other new Echo companion devices include:
– Echo Wall Clock: Connects to your Echo device to visually enhance timers, alarms and reminders for $29.99
– Echo Input: Add Alexa to your existing speaker for $34.99
– Echo Sub: Add deep, rich bass to music playback on Echo devices for $129.99
– Echo Link: Connects to your home stereo system to stream high-fidelity music for $199.99
– Echo Link Amp: A 60W, 2-channel built-in amplifier to stream high-fidelity music to active or passive speakers for $299.99
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.