During the 2015 International CES in Las Vegas this month Afinia has unveiled and launched their new H800 3D printer that builds on the company’s previous printing systems and provides users with a larger printing area together with a higher resolution.
The build volume of the latest 3D printer by Afinia is now 255 x 205 x 205 mm compared to the previous 127 x 127 x 127mm. Offering a 5 times larger print volume that the pervious Afinia 3D printer system.
The new Afinia H800 3D printer is also equipped with a HEPA filtration system to remove odors and the questionable nanoparticles that are created by most filament-based 3D printers during the print operation. Specifications for the new Afinia 3D printer include :
– Printer Size: 19.1″ x 20.5″ x 19.5″ (385 x 520 x 495mm)
– Printer Weight: 55 lbs (20 kg)
– Build Envelope: 10″ x 8″ x 8″ (255 x 205 x 205 mm)
– Print Quality/Resolution: 0.1mm (100 micron), 0.15 mm, 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
– Filament Size and Material Compatibility: 1.75mm ABS or PLA Plastic Filament
– Software Compatibility: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) 32/64 bit, and MAC OSX 10.7
– Support material automatically created by 3D printer software
– Built-in HEPA filter which will remove microfine particles
– Active heartbeat mood lighting provides visual feedback of the print status
“The Afinia H-Series 3D Printers provide a true “Out-of-the-Box 3D Printing Experience” as the 3D Printers comes fully assembled with easy to install software for both the PC and Mac. The Afinia H-Series 3D Printers can prototype a part or model, within .10mm (4 thousandths of an inch) accuracy, that have 30% of the strength of injection molded parts.”
For more information on the new H800 3D printer jump over to the Afinia website via the link below and the ability to purchase for $1,899 when shipping commencing in May 2015.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.