Nintendo Switch owners wishing to use their retro wired controllers, wirelessly with the Switch. May be interested in the new wireless adapter specifically designed for the Nintendo Switch and works with wired GameCube & Classic Edition controllers.
The game controller wireless adapter will soon be available to preorder via online retailers such as Amazon and allows you to connect your wired Gamecube controller to Switch like a Wiimote. “GBros. connects your original wired Gamecube controller to your Switch just like a Wiimote. It even has built in home and screenshot buttons.”
– GBros. Wireless Adapter for Switch – Play your Switch with your original wired controllers like Gamecube, NES, SNES, SFC Classic Edition and Wii Classic.
– Connects your wired Gamecube controller to Switch like a Wiimote – GBros. connects your original wired Gamecube controller to your Switch just like a Wiimote. It even has built-in home and screenshot buttons.
– Support Switch and X-input with Windows – GBros. has a built-in toggle that allows you to connect to your Switch and X-input capable software on Windows.
– Functions in concept just like the original Wii Mote
– 8Bitdo G Bros. Features home and screenshot Buttons built in for Switch
– 8Bitdo G Bros. Adapter can also connect to Android, PC, Mac OS
For more details jump over to the official 8BitDo website by following the link below.
Source: 8BitDoFiled Under: Gadgets News, Gaming News, Top News