Sprint has announced that they are now offering the ZTE Max XL on their network in the US and the handset is available for $192.
The company also announced the launch of the ZTE Warp Connect hotspot, this will be available for $144 and lets you connect up to 10 devices.
“The ZTE MAX XL epitomizes our affordable premium strategy, enabled with high-end features such as Sprint’s HPUE technology at an affordable price,” said Lixin Cheng, SVP, ZTE Corporation, CEO of ZTE Mobile Devices and Chairman of ZTE USA, Inc. “The MAX XL coupled with the Sprint Phone Connect 4 and the ZTE Warp Connect allows Sprint customers to have a truly mobile experience virtually anywhere they go.”
Here are some of the specifications:
- 6-inch IPS FHD screen with Gorilla Glass 3
- 13MP rear-facing and 5MP front-facing camera
- 3,990mAh battery giving up to 26.6 hours of talk time
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ octa-core mobile platform
- 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card
- Android 7.1.1 out of the box
- Rear, intuitive fingerprint sensor
You can find out more information about the new ZTE Max over at Sprint at the link below, the handset is now available.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.