Zenno has created and launched a new home automation and control system that has been designed to offer a simple voice controls to manage your home entertainment systems and electronic devices around your home.
Using your smartphone or other wearable devices such as smartwatches the Zenno home automation system is capable of providing easy and natural interaction between you and your home, say its creators.
The Zenno home automation system has been designed to be first device that offers easy to use, customisable voice control over home electronics from your smartphone or other wearables, watch the video below to learn more.
Features of Zenno include :
• Advanced climate control features, without the installation hassle of a thermostat.
• Every time, everywhere control from multiple platforms.
• Guaranteed control of any home electronic that has a remote.
• Developers will get to use our SDK for personal projects.
• Smart Scenes that can execute multiple actions at once for your convenience
• If you own an Android Wear smartwatch or plan on getting a wearable device in the near future, Zenno will give you a new cool way of using it!
• Through our public SDK, Zenno will give developers great control methods for any DIY electronic projects, from LED light shows to RC cars.
For more information on the new Zenno home automation system jump over to the Kickstarter website for details and to make a pledge from $59. If you are thinking of setting up a home automation system you might be interested in our Home Automation Hubs and Systems Guide.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.