We have been hearing various rumors about the new Xiaomi Mi Max 2 over the last few weeks and the handset is now official.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is equipped with a 6.44 inch display and the device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor.
Other specifications on the new Xiaomi Mi Max 2 include 4GB of RAM and a choice of either 64GB or 128GB of storage, the device also comes with a microSD card slot which takes up to 128GB cards.
The handset also comes with a 5300 mAh battery and Quick Charge 3.0, plus a 12 megaoisel Sony IMX386 camera, you can see the key specifications below.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 specifications:
- – 6.44″ large immersive display
- – 5300mAh two-day battery, with power bank-like capacity
- – Quick Charge 3.0 + Parallel charging, 68% charge in one hour
- – Full metal unibody improved one-handed use
- – Sony IMX386 1.25-micron camera, same primary rear as Mi 6
- – Snapdragon 625 with 14nm FinFET technology
- – 4GB RAM + 64GB or 128GB storage
- – Up to 128GB microSD expandable storage
- – Stereo speakers intelligently switches to stereo in landscape orientation
- – Rear fingerprint sensor and IR blaster
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will retail for 1,699 RMB which is about $250 for the 64GB model and RMB 1999 which is about $290 for the 128GB model, you can find out more details at the link below.