A new all-in-one 3D printer and CNC machine has been created by Xcustom3D offering a build area of 500 x 500 x 500mm for your 3D prints and CNC machining. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the construction and features of the Xcustom3D desktop 3D printer and CNC cutter created by a team based in Valencia, Spain.
Xcustom3D has taken to Kickstarter to raise the required funds needed to make the first machines and take the design into production.Early bird pledges are available from €1,399 or roughly £1,195, If all goes well worldwide shipping is expected to take place sometime around June 2019.
Specifications of the 3D printer listed on the Kickstarter project page include, excuse any translation errors that may be included :
– Dual Extruder Capable to FFF 3d Print that can heat up to 460 cº any material on 1,75mm filament that you can buy or create. with a perfect resolution of an up to 50 microns or less depending on the nozzle you use (from 0.1mm to 1.2 tested)
– Real 500mm2 AC Silicone Heat-bed managed by a solid state relay and a power mosfet that can heat up to 160Cº
– 100% Real 500 mm3 3d printing surface on XYZ AXIS.
– Completely Closed with red polycarbonate translucent panels and a frontal door to create the optimal 3d print ambient for every kind of material.
– Perfectly Protected against fire and every kind of electrical failure with the most safe electronics on its sector thanks to its oversized mini ATX power supply and 25 AMP mosfet in every heated output.
– No need to calibrate any axis thanks to it’s completely squared design reinforced with aluminium extruded bosch rexroth profiles and nuts perfectly jointed with rubber silent-blocks to prevent vibrations.
– Compatible with any kind of 3d printing software or computer.
– Wi-fi and tactile screen (custom Xcustom octoprint)
Specifications of the CNC machine include :
– Spindle motor: AC 750W(1HP) motor
– ER-11 COLLET
– Power: 750 W (1hp)
– Default work speed: 0~24000 RPM stepless
– Max work speed: 6000~24000 RPM ~
For more details and a complete list of all available page options jump over to the official crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.