Yesterday Microsoft officially confirmed pricing and release dates for its new next-generation games consoles in the form of the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. Announcing that they will be available to pre-order from September 22nd 2020 and will be officially launching on November 10th 2020.
The Xbox Series X will be priced at $499 and Xbox Series S priced at $299 and for the first time Microsoft is also offering an Xbox Series monthly payment plan allowing you to purchase the Xbox Series S from $24.99 a month for 24 months and Xbox Series X from $34.99 a month for 24 months. Both monthly payment bundles include :
– The next-generation Xbox console of your choice
– Over 100 high-quality games to play on console, including next-gen Optimized games
– Over 100 high-quality games to play on PC
– An EA Play membership to play more than 60 of EA’s biggest and best console and PC games
– And over 100 games to play from the cloud
“Microsoft sent over some models of the upcoming Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S for unboxing. These are not able to be turned on but are exact physical matches for the eventual retail units.”
Source : Unbox Therapy
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.