CD Projekt Red has released a new PC Witcher 3 patch for its latest game that launched earlier this week to correct display issues many gamers have been experiencing, especially when Nvidia Hairworks is running.
A Witcher 3 patch for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is also currently being finished and will be available “very soon” says the games developer.
Witcher 3 patch notes include :
▪ Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
▪ Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay
▪ Fixes grass and foliage popping that could occur after density parameters were changed
▪ Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance
▪ Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset
▪ Sharpen Post-process settings extended from Off/On to Off/Low/High
▪ Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water
▪ Corrects a bug where player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs
▪ Improves menu handling
▪ Corrects an issue with Stamina regeneration while sprinting
▪ Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occurred when scrolling the map
▪ Generally improves world map focus
▪ Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard
▪ Corrects some missing translations in the UI
▪ Corrects an issue in dialogue selections
▪ Rostan Muggs is back
▪ Minor SFX improvements
Jump over to the official Witcher 3 website for the full patch note document.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.