Anyone searching for a wireless USB two extension system that supports 1080p video transmission, may be interested in a new kit which has been created by Huddle CAM HD based in Philadelphia, called the USB2Air.
The USB2Air is the world’s first wireless USB 2.0 extension system built for 1080p video transmission and has this week launched by a Kickstarter to raise the funds it requires to go into manufacture.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the wireless video extension system and its benefits.
Features include :
• FCC Certified to wirelessly transmit 1080p video, audio and/or data up to 25′ between wireless transmitter and receiver pair
• 30MBs of available bandwidth (Shareable between multiple devices) (See bandwidth chart below)
• Less than 1ms of latency (ideal fo video conferencing, virtual reality, image magnification and other real-time applications)
• Works with any Windows 7, 10 computer (Not Windows 8.1!)
• Eliminates the need for expensive USB extension cabling in small/medium sized rooms
• Includes a 1-year warranty from HuddleCamHD
Our story starts in 2015, when HuddleCamHD chief engineer Matthew Davis created the world’s first wireless USB pan, tilt, zoom conference camera, the HuddleCam Air. In 2016, Davis used the same wireless USB technology to build the incredibly popular HuddlePod Air, one of the industries top selling wireless USB speakerphones.
Now in 2017, HuddleCamHD is making our powerful wireless technology available in the first ever wireless USB 2.0 extension system truly built to work with any USB 2.0 device. The USB2Air is the industry’s first answer to wireless USB video transmission as a suitable substitute for extension cabling. The USB2Air is a Windows only product with support for 1080p HD video transmission up to 25 feet between each transmitter and receiver set.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.