Tablet and smartphone owners that would like to add additional easy access ports to their devices may be interested in a new wireless charger and combined Type-C Hub called the Miizer. Equipped with HDMI, 2 x Type-Cs, 2 x USB-A, SD, MicroSD, 1GB Ethernet, and 3.5mm audio connections the Miizer is now available to back via Indiegogo priced at $69 for early bird backers.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the compact wireless charger and hub which is expected to start rolling out to backers sometime around June 2019, if all goes well with the crowdfunding campaign and manufacturing.
“Miizer Hub is the only Type-C hub which will allow your iPad Pro to connect to anything you can think of. It also works with other devices with Type-C ports including Macbook Pro, Surface Go, Android Phones etc, allowing you to unlock all the features for your devices with Miizer Hub.”
– HDMI, 2 x Type-Cs, 2 USB-A, SD, MicroSD, 1GB Ethernet, 3.5mm
– Wireless charging for iPhone & Apple Watch
– Work with Macbook Pro, Android, iPad Pro, Surface Go etc.
– Connect Miizer to connect Macbook to a second monitor
– Turn Android smartphones into working stations
– Ultra compact and portable
– One hub that replaces all other dongles