Anyone who has tried virtual reality driving will know how much of a thrill it is, but if you have the available cash then you might be interested in this $25,000 VR racing rig which has been created by YouTube user machkun1.
Watch the videos posted by machkun1 to learn more about the construction and features of the virtual reality driving system which has been custom built using a number of different components ranging from the Multi-axis Motion Simulator priced at $20,000 to the Oculus Rift priced at a more affordable $500.
– R-craft Multi-axis Motion Simulator, 6+ axes (circa $20,000)
– SimXperience Accuforce Pro ($1,748)
– HE pedals Ultimate ($1,415)
– SimworX Sequential Shifter ($422)
– DSD Hydraulic handbrake Type 3 ($595)
– Oculus Rift CV1 ($500)
– Simtools 2.1
– Sim Commander
Source: Road To VR
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.