Zotac has this week officially launched its new virtual reality backpack PC which takes the form of the Zotac VR GO ZBOX-VR7N70 which comes equipped with a powerful GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 256-bit graphics card and is powered by an Intel Core i7-6700T (quad-core, 2.8 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz) supported by 16GB of DDR 4 memory.
The VR GO ZBOX-VR7N70 PC system has been specifically designed for virtual reality headsets and allows the user complete freedom and manoeuvrability whilst immersed in their VR experience or chosen game.
Zotac explains a little more via its website :
Transform your VR experience and fully immerse into the new reality! The VR GO untethers the VR experience to let users enjoy the full immersion without any obstacles. Unshackle from the traditional platform and strap on the freedom of the ZOTAC VR GO Backpack.
– Up to two hours play time
– Extend play time with hot-swappable batteries
– Extreme performance with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics and Intel Core i7 processor
– Smart case design with top loaded I/O ports
– Battery status indicator for each battery
– Intelligent thermal design directs system heat away from body
– Unmatched comfort with padded support and straps
– Upgradable storage and memory
For full specifications jump over to the official Zotac website for details.
Source: ZotacFiled Under: Technology News, Top News