Video publication and streaming service Vimeo has today rolled out a new Vimeo Mac app for macOS Which brings a number of features including the ability to upload videos from within Apple’s Final Cut Pro to simplify the workflow of creating a film and pushing it up to Vimeo.
The new Vimeo macOS application is now available to download for free and seamlessly exports ProRed files directly to your Vimeo account as well as providing the ability to adjust privacy settings from anywhere as well as get instant access to embed codes and share links. Features of the new Vimeo app include :
– Export as ProRes and other advanced codecs from Final Cut Pro
– Upload directly to your Vimeo account
– Upload in 4K Ultra HD with HDR support
– Adjust the title, description, and privacy settings for your videos
– Get instant access to video links, video review pages, and embed codes
– Receive notifications about important video activity
“The world’s best creators trust Vimeo to showcase videos in the highest quality possible, across any device. Vimeo for macOS gives you full control over your video workflow, from the convenience of your desktop.”
Source: App Store
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.