Verizon has released a statement regards their 4G LTE Data Connections issue which states they have now “determined the cause of our issue” and say they are now “working with our major vendors to restore connections.”
The announcement was very brief and didn’t give much away in terms of what the specific problem is or how long its going to take Verizon to make the changes needs to restore the service to their 4G LTE network.
Verizon 4G LTE Issue Announcement, as always we will keep you posted as more information comes to light.
We are aware of an issue with 4G LTE data connections and our network engineers are working to resolve this quickly. We have determined the cause of our issue and are working with our major vendors to restore connections.
* 4G LTE Smartphones will still be able to make calls.
* Customers are temporarily unable to activate any 4G LTE devices.
* Please note: Customers may experience a 1XRTT data connection during this time.
* After determining the cause of our 4G LTE network connection issue, we are continuing to work to restore connections.
* We expect to see the network restore on a market-by-market basis. Timing and additional details will be provided as they become available.