Odyssean has unveiled a military grade backpack in the form of the Urban 30 offering in EDC backpack that is “impossibly strong and incredibly tough” say its creators. Constructed from Dyneema fiber and CORDURA fabric the military grade backpack has been specifically designed for the urban outdoorsman and includes a minimalist design with spacious storage.
Features of the EDC backpack include :
– Performance: Integrating Dyneema fibers enhance the already durable CORDURA fabric to create an impossibly strong and abrasion resistant laminate.
– Sustainability: Dyneema fiber, made by DSM, a Dow Jones Sustainability Index leader
– Quality: highest manufacturing quality control with strict tolerance
– Comfort: soft to touch and cool to wear
– Durability: 15 x stronger than steel at the same weight
– Innovation: DSM continues to push the boundaries of science making Dyneema stronger and lighter
“The Urban 30 and Urban 30 Pro backpacks offer a spacious main compartment that fits everything you need for the daily grind or a weekend getaway. Inside, you’ll find two mesh zippered pockets that keep the small stuff safe. Two outside zip compartments offer on-the-go storage for often grabbed items like sunglasses or water bottles. The Urban 30 backpack looks clean on the outside, so you can easily transition it from play to work. The two outside zip compartments are low profile with the zipper sliders tucking neatly under the top flap. The Urban 30 closes with a cinch top design plus a g-hook closure for an additional safeguard and style.”
“The Urban 30 exterior is composed of Dyneema Composite Fabric, an engineered laminate of multiple layers of Dyneema UHMWPE fiber bonded between 500 Denier CORDURA nylon face and 200 Denier nylon backing fabrics. Dyneema, the world’s strongest fiber, combined with DSM’s proprietary bonding process result in a flexible composite of extremely high integrity and toughness.”
Pledges for the EDC backpack are available from $99 or roughly £76 and worldwide deliveries are expected to take place to certain countries during November 2019.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.