X2 has this week unveiled a new gaming chassis It has created Syrius which offers gamers a very unique design using open frame concept which has been constructed using a 0.6mm SECC metal structure and 0.3mm aluminium panels.
On the size of the gaming chassis are tempered and tinted glass allowing you to see the internal hardware with ease and offering 6 x 3.5 inch or 2.5 inch multipurpose drive trays and 2 x 5.25 inch trays.
Make best use of airflow throughout the case through the 7 locations for 120mm cooling fans and keep even the most demanding systems at low ambient temperatures. The SYRIUS chassis is prepared with 2* USB3.0 and 2*USB2.0 ports as well as AC97 and HD Audio connections. Compatible with standard ATX motherboards and long graphic cards up to 430 mm. There are 8 rear expansion slots to accommodate upgrades. The SYRIUS chassis by X2 is a high-quality and performance one of a kind PC gaming case.
Specifications of the X2 Syrius Gaming Chassis include :
– SECC 0.6mm and aluminum 0.3mm
– Full size tempered glass 4.0mm
– Strong aluminum carry-on handles
– 2* USB 3.0 and 2* USB 2.0 ports HD and AC97 audio jacks
– 6 SSD mounting locations
– E-ATX / ATX and M-ATX compatible
– Up to 7 locations for 120mm cooling fans
– Accommodates up to two 360mm water radiators
– 2 year manufacturer warranty