Frozen Byte Games has today announced the availability to preorder the latest game in the Trine series, Trine 4 The Nightmare Prince, once again offering players a magical 2.5D gameplay experience. Watch the announcement trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from the storyline and gameplay of Trine 4 The Nightmare Prince.
“The three heroes of the best-selling adventure series are back, sent on a quest to retrieve the troubled young Prince Selius. Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief are joined together once again on a thrilling quest through fantastical fairytale landscapes teeming with danger.”
Trine 4 The Nightmare Prince will be officially launching on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch sometime during the fall of 2019. Features of Trine 4 include :
– Gorgeous, 2.5D landscapes. Explore uniquely designed levels in beautiful, 2.5 dimensions, from breathtaking ruins and haunted tombs to tranquil birch groves and blueberry forests.
– Local and online multiplayer. Play with up to 4 players online or in local co-op.
– Captivating storytelling. Follow the story of a haunted prince as you journey through magical fairytale landscapes inhabited by friendly creatures, as well as a host of nightmarish foes.
– Dynamic puzzle-solving. Solve puzzles – solo or with friends – that feature fire, air, light, magnets, electricity and more, with challenges tailored to the number of players.
– Abundant skill trees. Unlock diverse abilities and amazing new skills.
– Completely revamped combat system. Experience the heroes’ own bloodcurdling nightmares in boss fights featuring an enriched combat system with fresh challenges and thrilling action!
– Enchanting soundtrack. Enjoy a wondrous soundtrack with songs that bring life to each new environment.