First person shooter fans looking for a challenge, may be interested to know about GTFO a new horror survival game that will be launching in a few month’s time during the spring months of 2019, offering a four player cooperative action. Check out the interview with its creators 10 Chambers Collective to learn more about what you can expect from the game in which you need to gather weapons tools and resources to help you survive. As well as unnerve answers about your past and how to escape. “Work together or die together!”
“GTFO is a hardcore 4 player cooperative game, with a focus on team play and atmosphere. It features procedural gameplay scenarios through its Expedition Director, edge-of-your-seat suspense, team based puzzle solving and high intensity combat.”
Features of the upcoming GTFO game include :
– 4 player cooperative PvE gameplay that puts you and your teammates through the ultimate co-op test.
– Together, explore treacherous environments that are both creepy and enchanting.
– Plan your expedition, equip and operate tools, combine your firepower, communicate and coordinate as a team – every detail counts if you are to survive the nightmare.
– GTFO’s Expedition Director throws players into new challenging situations in every play session.
– The Expedition Director controls every single parameter of the experience, derived from a hand tailored data set.
– Come prepared! Search the complex for better gear to take on new, harder challenges.
– Characters and dialog written by Adam Gascoine.
– Nightmarish atmosphere accompanied by music from acclaimed composer Simon Viklund.
For more details jump over to the Steam page by following the link below.