Check out this fun PC case mod from moder aceedee.
This clever moder managed to get all the PC components inside a standard stainless steel trash can to produce this fun mod.
Here’s the specs
- Intel Pentium D Processor
- Kingston 1gb RAM
- Asus P5S-MXSE Motherboard
- Gecube ATI X1650 PCIE 512mb Hypermemory 1G videocard
- Trendsonic 550w Powersupply
- Seagate 7200rpm 250gig Hardisk
This is a very clever mod, using a simple trash can to create a really striking looking PC case.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.