TP-Link has announced this week the addition of a new Wireless dual band Gigabit Router to their range of hardware in the form of the Archer A7 AC1750 which is now available to purchase exclusively via Amazon priced at $80.Designed to improve wireless signal strength the router is equipped with three high-gain antennas which are combined with strong amplifiers to boost the signal throughout homes up to 2500 sq. ft and is compatible with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT.
The Archer A7 Router provides 3x faster wireless connections when compared to other traditional wireless-N routers, says TP-Link. “TP-Link aims to provide products that are designed to fit your needs, and the Archer A7 is truly a ‘one size fits most’ router at a price that can’t be beat in today’s marketplace,” said Derrick Wang, director of product management for TP-Link USA Corporation. “The Archer A7 is powerful enough that it will maintain a strong signal and stable performance throughout your home, keeping all of your devices connected.” Specifications of the TP-Link Archer A7 AC1750 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router include :
– Dual band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1750 Mbps* (Using N450 + AC1300)
– Powerful Qualcomm CPU for high-speed processing and strong Wi-Fi connectivity
– Strong Wi-Fi signal and speed throughout homes up to 2500 sq. ft.
– Bandwidth prioritizing (QoS) to balance devices and applications for a lag-free experience
– USB share port for easy cloud storage or photo, music, and video sharing
– Easy setup and management via the TP-Link Tether app, available for both Android and iOS, or web interface
– WPA/WPA2 security
– AP mode
– 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
Source: TPUFiled Under: Hardware, Top News