A new wearable underwater diving scooter has been created aptly named the SubCruiser, which is capable of providing up to 40 minutes of underwater propulsion. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the wearable underwater scooter which is this week launched via Kickstarter and is now available to back with earlybird pledges available from $299.
The SubCruiser can be used to a depth of 300 m without the worry of any battery leakage. Thanks to its handheld control propulsion can be smoothly increased or decreased as required enabling divers to hover or move through the water effortlessly.
“By integrating the most advanced wearable technology and the stepless speed change into one design, Sub-Cruiser frees up your hands and allows you to explore underwater with maximum freedom. It all starts with a wearable design, freeing up your hands and allowing you to explore the ocean autonomously. ”
Features of the SubCruiser wearable underwater scooter include :
– Military level Waterproof
– Brushless motor, aluminum housing, and electric plug are all sealed to the highest degree
– Electric Shock Prevention
– Circuit switch prevents accidental shock, minimal voltage in handheld control
– Propeller Protection
– Protective casing ensures safety
– Hands free operation
– Wearable propulsion units attachable to backpack or legs
– Stepless Speed Change
– Accelerate with ease, cruise control, or hover
– Ergonomic Design
– Backpack and strap design ensures comfort
– Long Battery Life
– Up to 40min of underwater fun
For full specifications tempo Italy official project page on Kickstarter.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.