Developer Mario Flores has created a new digital sound pad application specifically designed for streamers, taking the form of the aptly named StreamPad. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the features of the digital soundpad which has launched via Kickstarter this week to raise the required funds needed to make the jump onto Steam.
In its current format the application has bare bones functionality, hence why the app will be released via Steam Early Access. Some of the features currently under construction and future work:
– Create/trim your sound clips from the app
– Ability to open the app with your saved sound files (currently wipes out data every time)
– Create a more realistic UI similar to an actual soundpad
– Additional languages (English and Spanish on launch)
– Steam Workshop ability to share and use clips from the rest of the world
– Control the StreamPad from your phone or tablet (free app, you need to have StreamPad installed on your PC)
Pledges are available from just three dollars for a copy of the StreamPad application. Jump over to the official campaign page by following the link below for more details. If all goes well first copies of the digital soundpad app will be available to use during May 2019.