SteelSeries has announced the addition of a new gaming mice to their range with the launch of the SteelSeries Sensei 310 and Rival 310 both of which are now available to purchase directly from the SteelSeries website priced at $60.
Both new gaming mice are equipped with new optical sensor and electronics to offer true “1-to-1 tracking” says SteelSeries and are fitted with a TrueMove 3 sensor with a 12,000 CPI resolution, eight buttons with Omron-made 50 million click-rated switches.
SteelSeries explains more:
The Rival 310 features a number of firsts for a gaming mouse. In order to achieve its surprisingly light weight of just 88.3g, every material for the Rival 310 was carefully crafted for functionality, weight reduction and extreme durability. Every aspect of the Rival 310 design meets esports players’ stringent demands for comfort. Whether you deploy a claw grip or palm grip, the shape will provide perfect comfort for long and intense gaming sessions.
• Only available on SteelSeries.com
• The world’s first true 1 to 1 esports sensor
• Exclusive split-trigger mouse button design
• Omron 50-million click mechanical switches
• Ergonomic right-handed design with pure silicone side grips
– World’s First True 1 to 1 Esports Sensor – SteelSeries TrueMove3 sensor technology features true 1 to 1 tracking for ultra-low latency and pinpoint accuracy.
– Exclusive Split-Trigger Buttons – Featuring industry-leading guaranteed 50-million click mechanical switches designed with Omron, our exclusive split-trigger buttons deliver long-lasting durability and a fast and consistent click feel.
– Maximum Comfort – The ergonomic right-handed design ensures balance and speed with all grip styles. First of its kind pure silicone side grips deliver extraordinary comfort and grip.
– ARMed for Performance – Powerful 32-bit ARM processor delivers low-latency performance and allows you to save CPI settings, button remappings and lighting effects on-board for software free use at LAN events and tournaments.