You’ve seen the pepper grinder, trashcan and even a laundry basket. Now R2 is trying his hand at audio with this nifty speaker set. You get a two-droid set, R2-D2 and his red doppleganger R2-D1. Each features a flip-up head to reveal a speaker.
Plug the stereo headphone style plug into your PC, iPod or spare Wookie for some droid-based sound. We won’t kid you, these speakers are not powered so their volume is limited by whatever audio input you give them.
- Mini Speakers look like R2-D2 and R2-D1
- Imported from Japan
- Officially Licensed Star Wars Product
- Detailed construction with movable arms and foot
- Flip up each Droid’s head to reveal the speaker
- Standard stereo headphone jack connector
- Speakers are not powered, they run off the power of whatever audio source you give them
- Each Droid stands approximately 6 inches high
Available for $39.99 from ThinkGeek.com
Via Geek Alerts