Fredrik Gunnarsson has created a new smart speaker in the form of the Soundots Ai-2 which is powered by artificial intelligent technology and can be connected or combined with a wide variety of different audio systems to fit any sound needs you may have. Simply stack as many Soundots Ai-2 speakers together as required to create the ultimate speaker.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Soundots Ai-2 smart speaker and its unique technology. “Ai-2 is the next evolution in the Soundots series – the Swedish wonder sound system that you stack, shape and reshape to your heart’s content. The stacking, by the way, is not just a cool feature: it’s the core of the Soundots functionality”.
The Ai-2 smart speaker can be used on its own or combined with others to provide more powerful speaker systems. For example place three in front of your TV and create a powerful crystal clear soundbar. You can also stack as many Soundots as you want to create even bigger speaker systems. The Soundots Ai-2 can be used on its own or combined with the existing Soundots Ai-1. Features and specifications of the smart speaker include :
– Two USB-C connections allow for more efficient charging. This also opens up for a greater range of external connections! Connect to wifi, Alexa, Chromecast etc. with ease.
– Fiber-armed plastic chassis for increased durability and sustainability. Feel comfortable carrying it in a backpack: it can take a punch! Soundots was made to be used.
– Improved locking-mechanism. We developed a new and improved magnetic system for locking your Soundots side-by-side to each other.
– A wider range of RGB lighting options makes the sound system even more expressive. Let your system light up the party or shut the lights off for movie night!
– Improved touch-panel, now located on top of the speaker for easy access. Everything can also be controlled via the Soundots app (available for iOS and Android).
– Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 technology for even faster and more stable Bluetooth connectivity.
– A substantial update to the main processor with four times the capacity of that in the Ai-1.
– And hey! New color! Who doesn’t love matte black? The tried and tested Industrial Gray is of course always available.
For more information jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page by following the link below.