The third smartphone announced by Sony during their IFA press conference is the new Sony Xperia XA1 Plus.
The Sony Xperia XA1 Plus features a 5.5 inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. the handset is powered by a MediaTek Helio P20 processor and comes with 4GB of RAM.
The device is equipped with 32GB of built in storage and it also comes with a microSD card slot which takes 256GB cards.
Other specifications on the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus include a 3430 mAh batter and an 8 megapixel front camera. The rear camera on the handset comes with 23 megapixels.
Here are a list of the key specifications:
- Colours White, Black, Gold
- Size 155 x 75 x 8.7mm
- Processor Mediatek helio P20 Octa Core 64bit (Quad core 2.3GHz + Quad core 1.6GHz)
- GPU Mali T-880 MP2
- Weight 190g
- Sim Card Nano SIM, Dual SIM
- Operating System Android N
- Camera (Main)
- 23MP 1/ 2.3” Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor
- Hybrid Autofocus
- 0.6s Quick Launch and Capture
- 24mm wide-angle F2.0 lens
- Low-light photo: ISO 6400
- Low-light video: ISO 3200
- 5x Clear Image Zoom
- HDR for photos
- HDR for video
- Camera (Front)
- 8MP 1/4” Exmor R for mobile™ image sensor
- Low-light photo up to ISO 3200
- 23mm wide-angle lens F2.0
- HDR for photos
- Gesture shutter
- Clear Audio+
- Bluetooth® 4.2 wireless technology, aptX/ A2DP
- 5.5” Full HD 1080p
- Image Enhance Technology
- 4GB RAM
- Up to 32GB Universal Flash Storage
- Up to 265GB SD card support
- Qnovo Adaptive Charging
- Stamina Mode
- Quick charging Pump Express+ 2.0
You can find out more details about the new Sony Xperia XA1 Plus over at Sony at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.