Sonos has today announced the launch of a new addition to its range of speakers with the availability to preorder the new Sonos One, which comes complete with Amazon Alexa technology built-in.
Available to preorder today for $199 the Sonos One smart speaker will start shipping to customers on 24th October 2017. Watch the video below to learn more about what you can expect from the new speaker system that can be controlled using your voice thanks to Alexa.
Sonos One blends great sound with Amazon Alexa, the easy-to-use voice service, for hands-free control of your music and more. Use your voice to play songs while you cook. Tell Alexa to turn the volume up while you’re in the shower. You can even request a lullaby, out loud, when you’re tucking in the kids. Ask Alexa to play music from these featured music services. Or pause, resume, skip or change the volume with all services available.
Features and Specifications :
– Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
– One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
– One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
– Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
– Six far-field microphone array, used for advanced beamforming and echo cancellation.
– Dimensions – H x W x D – 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. (161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm).
– Weight – 4.08 lbs. (1.85 kg).
– White with white matte grille; black with black matte grille.
– Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause,microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
– An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
– Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
– WiFi, not Bluetooth. Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
– One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using BOOST setup.
Jump over to the official Sonos website via the link below for more details and to preorder.Filed Under: Gadgets News, Hardware, Top News