A new design has started its journey over on the Kickstarter website called SnapFuse. Which consists of clips which have been designed specifically designed to use with Apple’s iPad Smart Cover, and provide you with a way of attaching and carrying pens, stylus, credit cards or business cards. Watch the video after the jump to see it in action.
As well as allowing you to carry headphones and keep your Smart Cover fully open by snapping over the top edge of your iPad. SnapFuse clips have been tested on both iPad 2 and the New iPad with the Polyurethane and Leather Covers.
– Stylus Clip – A simple clip to always have your stylus or a pen on hand when you have your iPad.
– Double Clip – We realize that even if you are paperless with iPad, someone will hand you paper for notes, reminders, documents, and other things. Now have both a stylus for your iPad and a pen for those other papers with you.
– Card/Multi-Use Clip – Whether you need business cards or credit cards with you, this clip keeps them there. It also is a great clip to use for bluetooth headsets.
– Cord Wrap – We all know what a pain it is when you forget your headphones as you are boarding a plane. Keep them with you anytime you travel with the headphone wrap.
– Screen Clip – Get rid of the frustration of having your smart cover flip around between your iPad when you are holding it in one hand. This clip easily keeps the cover completely open by snapping over the top edge of your iPad.
So if you think you could benefit from the SnapFuse clips jump over to the Kickstarter website to make a pledge.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.