Cyclists may be interested in the new device which is being created and launched over on the Indiegogo crowdfunding website this month called smrtGRiPS.
smrtGRiPS have been designed to upgrade your bike and make it the most integrated connected by currently available working in conjunction with a companion application installed on your smartphone. Watch the video below to learn more about this innovative new cycling accessory.
“smrtGRiPS are the World’s First Connected Bike Grips. A bike upgrade that makes your bike smarter, safer and more enjoyable to ride without ever needing a display. It seamlessly integrates eyes-free navigation, haptic feedback notifications and a bike tracker. iOS and Android Ready. All right in your hands.”
– Know where you’re going: Stay on track with turn-by-turn eyes-free directions.
– Keep your eyes on the road: Know more about road conditions ahead, thanks to eyes-free haptic feedback vibrating alerts.
– Keep an eye on your bike: Track your bike if it goes missing.
– Find your bike: Have it send you a signal so you can find it in a crowd.
– Stay together: Receive a separation alert you if someone in your group strays away.
“smrtGRiPS make your ride safer. It helps you keep your ride in close site by tracking it. It helps you find your bike. It helps you stay together.”
The smrtGRiPS bike smart grips project is currently over on the Indiegogo crowd funding website looking to raise $50,000 in pledges to make the jump from concept to production.
So if you think smrtGRiPS is something your cycling could benefit from, visit the Indiegogo website now to make a pledge and help smrtGRiPS become a reality, with early bird specials starting from just $59.
Source: IndigogoFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Gadgets News, Top News