Earlier this week the awesome and innovative SKULLY AR- Rebel smart motorcycle helmet launched over on the Indiegogo crowd funding website, enabling motorcyclists to enjoy the future of motorcycle helmets.
The SKULLY smart motorcycle helmet has already passed $1.1 million in funding in just a few days since its campaign launched and still has 26 days left of its campaign to run.
The SKULLY helmet is equipped with a heads-up-display that is always in focus and uses an ultra wide rear view camera, combined with a high-speed microprocessor.
Check out the video below to learn more about the SKULLY smart motorcycle helmet and see it in action and what 800 funders have already backed generating over $1.1 million for its creators to make the jump from concept into manufacture.
So if you think SKULLY helmet is something you could benefit from, visit the Indiegogo website now to make a pledge and help SKULLY helmet become a reality.
Features of the SKULLY include :
– Lightweight, aerodynamic polycarbonate shell
– Ultra wide angle rearview camera
– DOT/ECE safety certification
– SKULLY anti-fog, anti-scratch, anti-glare E-Tint(R) visor
– SKULLY Synapse(TM) Vision Enhancement – shows true-to-life imaging of rearview panorama
– Audio/Visual GPS Navigation
– SKULLY Synapse(TM) Smart Heads up Display System with infinite focus
– SKULLY quick release chin strap and visor
– 3D laser-cut foam for a perfect fit
– Outlast(R) lining – reduces perspiration by 70%
– Bluetooth connectivity to smartphone
– Internet connectivity via smartphone
– Over-the-air updates – download new features as they are released
– Open SDK – develop your own apps for SKULLY Synapse(TM)