At E3 2017 this week Ubisoft has unveiled a new game they have developed which will take the form of a new pirate game named Skull & Bones, which will be available on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC systems during the fall of 2018.
Check out the official announcement trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from its gameplay and storyline which can be enjoyed either by a solo or cooperative play.
– Dominate a Dangerous Open Ocean: A shared open world that reacts as you plunder rich trade routes
– Customize Your Pirate Experience: Choose your captain, recruit your crew and build deadly ships
– Naval Combat Redefined: Use your weapons, spyglass and even the wind to stalk and destroy your prey
– Play Solo or Coop: Raid the Hunting Grounds alone or group with other players to hunt larger prey
– Explosive Multiplayer: Enter the Disputed Waters and fight for supremacy in a variety of game modes
It is the Golden Age of Piracy. Renegade captains command the most powerful weapons on Earth: warships. You are a pirate captain who has refused the king’s pardon and sailed from the Caribbean to the Indian Ocean, an untamed frontier full of lavish riches. However, these waters are also a battleground where far-reaching colonial empires, powerful trading corporations, and ruthless pirate gangs clash. In order to survive, you will have to build a lethal fleet, prey upon lucrative trade routes, and ally with other pirates in your endless struggle for supremacy.