Samsung is expanding its Samsung Pay mobile payments service in the US and adding in support for an additional 20 banks and credit unions.
Some of the new banks which now support Samsung Pay in the US include the First Metro Credit Union, the Amalgamated Ban of Chicago and more.
You can see the full list of the 20 new banks and credit unions below:
- A+ Federal Credit Union
- Amalgamated Bank of Chicago
- American 1 Credit Union
- Ballston Spa National Bank
- Congressional Federal Credit Union
- Consumers Credit Union
- First National Bank of Durango
- Greenville Federal Credit Union
- Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Ideal Credit Union
- Island Federal Credit Union
- KeyPoint Credit Union
- IBM Southeast Employees Credit Union
- Metro Credit Union
- NIH Federal Credit Union
- North Country Community Credit Union
- Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union
- Robins Financial Credit Union
- Schools Financial Credit Union
- Velocity Credit Union
There are full details available over at Samsung’s website on all of the banks that their mobile payment system supports at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.