There is nothing worse when you are working out and listening to music or audio through your headphones to have them slip and slide all over your head due to perspiration. To solve this problem Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has created his own sweat-proof workout headphones which are now available to purchase priced at $249.
The wireless workout headphones are aptly named Project Rock and have been built by JBL in partnership with Under Armour. Offering a new version of the UA Sport Wireless headphones which have been improved using Under Armour fabrics. The Rock explains more about the new workout headphones.
“Project Rock is not a brand, it’s a movement. It’s a core belief, that I 100 percent don’t care what colour you are, how old you are, where you come from or what you do for a living. The only thing I care about is you and me, building the belief that regardless of whatever the odds, we can overcome and achieve—but it all starts with the work we’re willing to put in with our two hands.”
Specifications of the new Project Rock wireless workout headphones include :
– Rugged design, with an IPX4 rating, built to withstand the toughest gym conditions
– UA SuperVent ear cushions deliver true breathability in a light, durable, fast-drying fabric that is removable & hand washable
– Grip material completely lines the inner headband & ear cushions, providing a soft feel & maximum stability
– 16-hour battery life lets you power through a whole week of workouts & a 5-minute Speed Charge provides you one hour of playback
– Easy-to-connect Bluetooth technology delivers cable-free, zero-distraction performance
– JBL Charged Sound for bold sound tuned for sport with rich bass to crush your workout
– Oversized controls with premium finishes provide durability & easy access
– Talk-Thru technology drops music down & turns on speech-optimised, noise-cancelling mics so you can easily talk between sets without removing your headphones. You can also mute your mic in calls & trigger Siri or Google Now
– Rugged metal hinges fold earcups into the headband for compact carrying
– Molded hard case for on-the-go protection