Roccat has introduced its latest wireless gaming headset in the form of the Syn Max Air which is now available to purchase priced at $249.99. Equipped with “exceptional signal strength” and long life rechargeable battery, the gaming headset features an aluminium construction and detachable flip-to-mute TruSpeak microphone.
Equipped with 3D audio with 50mm Nanoclear drivers created by the engineers at Turtle Beach, the Syn Max Air gaming headset is compatible with PC PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch consoles. Check out the promo trailer below tolearn more about the new Roccat Syn Max Air.
“The Syn Max Air is the ultimate headset upgrade for PC gamers and ROCCAT fans seeking premium sound and comfort and a unique RGB-driven look that stands out from the crowd,” said René Korte, ROCCAT Founder and General Manager, PC Peripherals at Turtle Beach Corporation. “Fans love the ID of the Syn Pro Air headset, and we wanted to deliver an even more enhanced experience with zero compromises and the Syn Max Air is just that. It is the most advanced headset we’ve ever produced, loaded with premium features, compatibility options, and designed with Turtle Beach’s renowned audio expertise.”
Roccat gaming headset
Roccat Syn Max Air features
- Stellar Wireless Technology exceptional signal strength and long battery
- Included Rapid Charge dock
- Simultaneous Bluetooth for mixing in VoIP chat, phone calls and more
- Comfortable ProSpecs earpads and perfect-fit headband
- Cooling ear cups to minimize heat buildup
- Immersive 3D audio with 50mm Nanoclear™ drivers from Turtle Beach
- Superhuman Hearing boosts critical in-game sounds for an extra edge
- Detachable flip-to-mute TruSpeak™ mic for crystal-clear communication
- Durable and lightweight aluminum construction
- Compatible with the PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch
- Programable RBG lighting is compatible with the AIMO eco-system
“Providing PC gamers with every possible convenience, ROCCAT’s Syn Max Air adds a rapid-charge RGB docking station for the headset’s 16-hour battery, where just 15-minutes of charge provides three hours of play. ROCCAT’s signature sleek, RGB-inspired design stands out on the Syn Max Air, and premium aluminium yokes offer additional durability. Up to 16.8 million colors of RGB lighting showcase on both the headset’s translucent earcups and the quick-charge docking station, and the lighting can be synchronized with other AIMO-enabled devices using ROCCAT’s robust Swarm software.”
Source : Roccat
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.