Razer has rolled out a new version of its Razer DeathAdder Mouse to its range of gaming mice, which is now upgraded with a 6400dpi 4G Optical Sensor.
The 6400dpi 4G Optical Sensor now fitted to the Razer DeathAdder Mouse enables it to “Achieve high levels of performance while retaining the feel of the optical sensor most DeathAdder users have come to love.” says Razer.
The new mouse is also equipped with a new “no drift control” feature that allows FPS gamers can make small movements in game, for precise shooting.
Razer allows you to either use Synapse 2.0 to calibrate the sensor, or if you prefer to use a manual calibration mode if you’re using a custom surface, allowing 200ips and 50G acceleration even at the lowest dpi settings. For more information jump over to the Razer website where the newly upgraded Razer DeathAdder Mouse is now available to purchase for $70.
– 6400dpi 4G Optical Sensor
– Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
– Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
– Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
– 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response
– On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
– Always-On mode
– 200 inches per second and 50g of acceleration
– Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
– Gold-plated USB connector
– Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
– Approximate Size : 127 mm / 5.00” (Length) x 70 mm / 2.76” (Width) x 44 mm / 1.73” (Height)
– Approximate Weight : 105 g / 0.23 lbs
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.