Raspberry Pi enthusiasts looking for an easy way to convert a Raspberry Pi 4 mini PC into a laptop might be interested CrowPi L. The latest creation from the engineers and designers that created the original CrowPi and CrowPi 2 Pi laptops. The CrowPi L has been specifically designed for the education industry and comes complete with 96 courses on programming for beginners.
Rather than launching via a crowdfunding website such as Kickstarter or Indiegogo preorders are now available from the Elecrow website with prices starting from $200. Shipping is expected to take place on June 30 2022. The Raspberry Pi laptop is compatible with version 4 single board computers but not version 3.
“CrowPi L is a lite version born out of CrowPi2, and “L” stands for Lite, Light, and Laptop. CrowPi L is a real Raspberry Pi computer designed for programming beginners. After collecting reviews from Crowpi users and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts, we overcame many inconveniences of using a Raspberry Pi DIY laptop such as installing the Raspberry Pi, switching systems, cooling, and connecting external display. CrowPi L will bring you new experiences.”
Raspberry Pi laptop
– 11.6-inch 1366 x 768 screen, keyboard with touchpad;
– With 40P GPIO interface to create different project;
– 96 programming courses for beginners to learn for free；
– Built-in 5000mAh battery, which supports the device to work independently for 3 hours;
– Support connection with the external display via HDMI;
– Dual system switching adapter board, support two trans-flash cards inserted at the same time. Just shift from board A to B with one toggle switch;
– Magnetically mounted design makes Raspberry Pi installation easier and faster;
– Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B, not Raspberry Pi 3
Source : Elecrow
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.