Raspberry Pi enthusiasts looking to create the perfect music system may be interested in a new Raspberry Pi Audio DAC module complete with touchscreen display which has been created by Elektor LABS. Watch the demonstration videos below to learn more about the Audio DAC module specifically designed to improve the audio quality from your Raspberry Pi mini PC.
Features of the Audio DAC module include NanoSound module, another audio add-on board for audiophiles. Offering 24-bit / 112-dB Hi-Fi Audio DAC onboard. Other features include the ability to program and fully customised to your requirements with the ability to use 6 simple GPIO buttons (Python source code provided to read button events), LIRC-compatible IR receiver and control as well as the touchscreen 1.3″ OLED display using the I²C, Python display driver code which is open source.
Specifications of the Raspberry Pi Audio DAC module include :
– Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC
– 192 kHz Sampling Rate / 24-bit Resolution Burr-Brown DAC
– Texas Instruments TPS7A4700 Ultra Low Noise Voltage Regulator
– Switchable Power Option
– 6 GPIO buttons for Media Control
– Infrared Receiver and Remote Control
– 1.3” OLED display with multi-language support
To purchase your very own Nanosound Player Kit jump over to the official web store by following the link below.