Raspberry Pi enthusiasts searching for a Raspberry Pi 3 microphone array for the next mini PC project may be interested in the Andrea Superbeam Array-PA Microphone. Designed to offer a far-field two microphone array complete with stereo output and superior quality with the ability to recognise voices even in noisy environments, the hardware is now available to purchase directly from online retailers such as Adafruit priced at $50. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the latest products available from Adafruit.
The compact microphone has been designed to work with the matching PureAudio voice command software which can be easily installed on jewel Raspberry Pi 3 mini PC. Offering a range of commands to help with automation. Features of the Andrea Superbeam Array-PA Microphone include :
– Small size for unobtrusive mounting on a monitor or optional tripod
– A stereo array microphone
– A high fidelity USB external digital sound card providing stereo input and output 3.5mm jacks
– A free download of the Beam forming noise reduction filter software along with the voice trigger phrase “Hello Blue Genie” that enables your Raspberry Pi 3 to be controlled by far field voice commands.
– Free voice command starter vocabulary
For full specifications and purchasing options jump over to the official Adafruit online store by following the link below.