If you are looking to build your very own small form factor computer system you might be interested in the new Raijintek Ophion Evo which measures just 375 x 174 x 290mm (DxWxH) in size making it ideal for the home, office or anywhere that space is at a premium.
The Ophion and Ophion EVO can accommodate a full size 330mm GPU alongside a standard ATX power supply, with the Ophion EVO even supporting top mounted 240mm AIO coolers in a case that’s just 17.4cm wide. The case itself has a brushed aluminum front panel alongside two tool-less tempered glass side panels; It also includes a full speed PCIe 16x Riser Cable.
The Raijintek Ophion :
– Brushed Aluminum and tempered glass construction
– Front I/O includes USB 3.0, USB Type C Connector and LED power button
– -M-ITX Motherboard support
– Can accomodate a full size 330mm graphics card and standard ATX power supply
– Storage options for 1 x 3.5″ HDD or up to 3 x 2.5″ SSD
– Air cooling 2 x 120mm top mounted fans (25mm) and 1 x 120mm bottom mounted fan (15mm only)
– CPU Cooler Clearance 85mm
Ophion EVO Additional Features
– Storage options 1 x 3.5 HDD or up to 4 x 2.5 SSD
– Air cooling 2 x 120mm top mounted fans (25mm) and 1 x 120mm bottom mounted fan (25mm).
– Water cooling support 1 x 240mm AIO
– CPU Cooler Clearance 90mm
Source: TPUFiled Under: Hardware, Top News