ProxmarkPro is a new system designed by RYSC to provide users with a hand-held RFID and NFC testing platform optimised for untethered use in the field. The ProxmarkPro is a portable test instrument designed to quickly discover, identify, and demonstrate weaknesses in popular RFID and NFC systems in the field. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the system and its components.
The ProxmarkPro is perfect for quickly, easily, and powerfully demonstrating vulnerabilities and risk to non-technical decision makers and stakeholders.
– Portable: one-handed use, easily concealed, lightweight, compact
– Self-contained: no external cables, batteries, or computers required
– Built-in Display: intuitive menu visible in direct sunlight and in the dark
– Swappable Antennas: no tool required to change tuned antennas
– Removable Storage: capture and load data with the included 16 GB microSD card
– State of the Art: built with new-and-improved FPGAs and ADCs
– Made in the USA: using parts from all over the globe
The development team responsible for the RFID and NFC testing system explain a little more about its inspiration and design. “The ProxmarkPro is NOT another development kit. It has been designed from the ground up to meet the demanding requirements of Red Teamers and security research professionals. The ProxmarkPro is intended to be used in the field or at a desk with no client connection or setup, just turn it on and start using it. The antenna can be easily and quickly swapped out to accommodate a wide variety of systems.”
ProxmarkPro has launched via the Crowd Supply website and is now available to early bird backers from $250 with worldwide shipping expected to take place sometime around September 2019. For more details, a wealth of more demonstration videos and full specifications jump over to the official ProxmarkPro project page.
Source: Crowd SupplyFiled Under: Gadgets News