Anyone looking to explore the exciting world beneath the waves may be interested in a new personal scuba diving system which has been created by Cameron Barbeau.
The Dive mini scuba tank system allows you to breathe underwater for up to 20 minutes, after which you can simply refill the tank using the supplied pump system.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about Dive and its features and functionality.
Features and specifications of Dive include:
– This self fill, portable, mini scuba tank allows you to breath under water for up to 20 minutes. When you run out of air, just re-pump!
– Turn the valve to 120psi and just breath, an on demand flow of air is then released form the regulator allowing you to dive hands free 15-20 minutes
– A special collapsible high pressure hand pump very simply to use (just like a bicycle pump) can fill the entire tank anywhere you are a Carrying case for pump is included!
– Cross-body bag ensures tight universal comfortable wear just clip on and dive.
– I designed this to be simple and ready to go! just take it along with you and dive.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Design News, Top News