After unveiling their new Porsche Design BOOK ONE earlier this year, the laptop has now made its way to the FCC website indicating that an imminent launch can be expected next month.
Preorders are already open for the Porsche Design BOOK ONE laptop from $2,495 and shipping is expected to take place on April 21st, 2017. To recap the Porsche 2-in-1 laptop is equipped with a detachable 13.3 inch IPS display offering users a resolution of 3200 x 1800 pixels.
The laptop is also powered by an Intel Core i7-7500U Kaby Lake processor supported by 16GB of RAM and equipped with a 512GB of PCIe solid state drive for on-board storage. Other features include connectivity via Thunderbolt 3/USB-C port, a microSD card slot as well as a couple of other slower USB ports.
The Porsche Design BOOK ONE also come supplied with a Wacom stylus but offers 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity. Features of the Porsche Design BOOK ONE include :
• Measures 12.3″ x 8.3″ x 0.3″ and weighs 1.7 pounds
• There’s a 3,235 mAh battery in the tablet itself and a 2,945 mAh battery in the keyboard base station.
• The computer has an Intel 8260 wireless module with support for 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth.
• The BOOK ONE may be designed by Porsche Design, but it’s manufactured by Taiwanese ODM Quanta.
• Quanta sometimes scans its FCC documents at a crooked angle.
Source: LiliputingFiled Under: Laptops, Top News