Following on from yesterday’s announcement of a new limited edition Pokémon Let’s Go Switch bundle, Nintendo have announced that preorders have now started ahead of the console’s release in 66 days time of November 16th 2018. As you can see from the images the front of the limited edition Nintendo Switch dock features Pikachu and Eevee.
The limited edition bundle includes :
– A Switch console decorated with silhouettes of Pikachu and Eevee;
– Special Pikachu and Eevee themed Joy-Con;
– Switch dock with colourful artwork of Pikachu and Eevee;
– Pre-installed version of Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
– A Poké Ball Plus controller.
“Take your Pokémon journey to the Kanto region with this special hardware bundle! It packs in the Switch system, a Pikachu and Eevee themed dock and matching Joy-Con controllers, the Poké Ball Plus accessory, and a download code for the Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! game. As for the system itself, it includes Pikachu and Eevee themed Joy-Con controllers, and to finish it off the back side of the console has Pikachu and Eevee silhouettes drawn on it!”