Today Sony has announced the roll-out of its PlayStation Vue internet television service which has this week made its nationwide debut throughout the US, after originally launching in cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas, San Francisco, and Miami.
Sony has also unveiled details of its new PlayStation Vue packages which start from $30 per month, as well as making available a free seven day trial offering the ability to view top networks like AMC, ESPN, Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, and more.
The three PlayStation Vue packages take the form of:
– Access Slim: 55+ channels, including live cable TV, movies, and sports channels for $29.99 per month.
– Core Slim: 70+ channels, including all the channels from Access Slim with the addition of national and regional sports networks for $34.99 per month.
– Elite Slim: 100+ channels, featuring all the channels from Core Slim with the addition of more top movie and entertainment channels for $44.99 per month.
Other unique features available via the Sony PlayStation Vue internet television service include Cloud DVR, Simultaneous Streaming and a “Powerful Interface” says Sony who explains more :
– Cloud DVR — PlayStation Vue’s unmatched cloud DVR allows users to record hundreds of shows at once and store thousands of hours of content.
– Simultaneous Streaming — a single PlayStation Vue subscription allows users to simultaneously stream content across different devices.
– Powerful Interface — this seamlessly blends live and on-demand content to put top programming front and center, with innovative search and discovery tools. You can also “catch up” on many popular programming within the past three days from a show’s first live airing.
PlayStation Vue is accessible from PS4, PS3, Amazon Fire TV, and Fire TV Stick, together with iPad and iPhone using the Sony PlayStation Vue mobile application, Google Chromecast is also supported on compatible iOS hardware.
Source: PS BlogFiled Under: Entertainment News, Playstation, Top News