Sony has today revealed all the virtual reality demonstration games and titles that will be available via the PlayStation VR Demo Disc once the new hardware launches next month.
Sony will be officially launching the highly anticipated PlayStation VR headset on October 13th, 2016 and will be available to purchase worldwide priced at £349 or $399.
John Koller from PlayStation Brand Marketing announced via the official PlayStation blog a full list of all the titles that will be available to test out once the PlayStation VR headset has officially launched. The Virtual reality demo disc will also be available for download at the PlayStation Store after the PlayStation VR launch.
** Note, content included in the demo disc differs across countries and regions. The demo disc with the above content will be included in retail PS VR units in the US and Canada.
- Allumette (Penrose)
- Battlezone (Rebellion)
- DriveClub VR (SIE WWS)
- Eve: Valkyrie (CCP Games)
- Gnog (KO_OP)
- Harmonix Music VR (Harmonix Music Systems)
- Headmaster (Frame Interactive)
- Here They Lie (SIE WWS)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
- PlayStation VR Worlds (SIE WWS)
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard — Kitchen Teaser (Capcom CO., LTD.)
- Rez Infinite (Enhance Games)
- Rigs Mechanized Combat League (SIE WWS)
- Thumper (Drool)
- Tumble VR (SIE WWS)
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (SIE WWS)
- Wayward Sky (Uber Entertainment)
- Within (Within)
Source: PS Blog