The new 3D printers launched by a Kickstarter delay looking to raise just under £12,000 over the next 30 days to make the jump into production. Designed by Colyn Bunn based in the UK.
The PIXEL3D 3D Printer has been designed to provide an easy to build kit for beginners and seasoned makers alike. Watch the video below to learn more about the construction of the PIXEL3D 3D Printer.
Specifications of the PIXEL3D 3D Printer include a :
• Build volume of 150x150x150mm
• Designed using linear rails on all axis.with a solid 3mm steel frame to accomplish great precision prints.
• Pre-wired power supply for safety (no mains wiring necessary).
• 3mm thick steel mounting plate for stability.
• Nozzle temp 170-270 Degrees Celsius.
• Bed temp 30-90 Degrees Celsius.
• 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display with sd card slot.
• Print untethered with memory card.
• Removable glass bed to easily remove prints without damaging the aluminium heat bed.
• Geared extruder.
• Ptfe lined hotend.
• Bowden filament feed system.
• 0.4mm Nozzle .
• 1.75mm Filament hotend.
• Printer dimensions 42cmx32cmx45cm.
PIXEL3D 3D Printer is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges starting from just £380 and delivery expected to take place during December 2017. For full specifications and more information jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page via the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News