If like me you live with your smartphone on a daily and hourly basis the PhoneHome project might be able to help you trigger certain actions in situations when your smartphone is close thanks to an innovative range of NFC Tags.
The PhoneHome NFC Tags have been designed to trigger and simplify smartphone actions saving you time and increasing your productivity. Watch the video after the jump to understand how the new NFC Tags can help automate your life.
The PhoneHome NFC Tags are easy to program and are each labelled with icons that make it easy for you your friends and family to understand its function.
“Near Field Communication tags are small scan-able stickers with circuits embedded inside to allow communication and automation of tasks with your smartphone. Just scan the tag to the back of your NFC enabled smartphone and witness the magic of NFC.”
– Simple – Each of our pictogram stickers are designed to communicate their function at a quick glance. Even your friends and family can understand & scan your programmed NFC tags.
– Intuitive – Just scan the tag to the back of your smartphone! It is that easy.
– Educational – The instructional pamphlet teaches you the basics of programming NFC Tags. Instructional tutorials and videos will be available atwww.phonehomeproject.com for more complex automation tasks. Preprogrammed tags are available for non technical users.
NFC Tags can be used to automate the following :
– Launch Applications
– Store and provide contact information with employers/friends
– Send Text Messages/Emails with a predefined message
– Connect to Wifi without typing in a password
– Enable Bluetooth and connect to bluetooth speakers/devices
– Unlock your Phone
– Turn System settings on/off
– Turn Wifi Lights/Outlets on/off
– Dial a phone number
– Take a picture
– Set an alarm
– Control your PC
– Promote social media links for your business
– Automate your Life!
The NFC Tags project is currently over on the Kickstarter crowd funding website looking to raise $3,000 in pledges to make the jump from concept to production. So if you think NFC Tags is something you could benefit from, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge and help NFC Tags become a reality.
Source:KickstarterFiled Under: Concepts & Design, DIY Projects, Gadgets News, Top News