Display manufacturer Phillips has announced a new addition to their range of 4K monitors this week with the introduction of the new Phillips 276E8VJSB 10-bit IPS 27 inch 4K monitor which is expected to be made available during November 2018 priced at €300 or £260 or $330 depending on your location.
The new Phillips 4K monitor is capable of providing UltraClear 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 pixel resolutions and is equipped with a 10-bit display capable of providing 1.074 billion colours and 12-bit internal processing for smooth gradations and detail.
Phillips explains a little more about the new 4K monitor they have created. “Equipped with a wide array of convenient features and options, the Philips 276E8VJSB is designed to make the user experience as enjoyable and rewarding as possible. Features include MultiView connectivity for hassle-free multi-tasking with multiple screens, Flicker-Free technology to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing and less eye fatigue after prolonged use, LowBlue Mode for improved wellbeing, eco-friendly materials for greater sustainability, and low power consumption for lighter energy bills.”
Specifications of the Philips 276E8VJSB 27 inch 4K monitor include :
– 4K Ultra HD technology for sharp, clear images
– 10-bit display for bright, beautiful colours (8bit+FRC)
– Slim, contemporary design for easy elegance
– Display: 27 in, IPS, W-LED, 3840 x 2160 pixels
– Viewing angles (H/V): 178 ° / 178 °
– Brightness: 350 cd/m²
– Static contrast: 1000 : 1, Dynamic contrast: 20000000 : 1
– Refresh rate: 59 Hz – 61 Hz
– Dimensions: 613 x 374 x 41 mm
– Weight: 4.23 kg
For more information ahead of its launch next month jump over to the official Philips website by following the link below.