Patriot has this week announced the availability of a new laser gaming mouse in the form of the Patriot Viper V570 RGB Blackout Edition which is now available to purchase priced at $70.
As the name suggests the accompanying V570 software allows you to program seven different colour zones on the mouse to suit your preferences as well as create 13 programmable macro keys.
The Patriot Viper V570 RGB Blackout Edition gaming mouse gives you the ability to customize your mouse to match any color theme you desire with full spectrum RGB lighting throughout seven different color zones on the mouse.
Ergonomic design and ceramic foot pads allow for maximum performance and speed over any surface. Backed by Patriot’s award-winning customer service and a two-year warranty, the V570 RGB Blackout Edition is compatible with nearly every Windows operating system, including Windows 10 and later, and Mac OS X, or higher.
Features and specifications of the Patriot Viper V570 RGB Blackout Edition Laser gaming mouse include :
• Xtreme Precision Laser Sensor
• Up to 12,000 DPI
• Multi-zone customizable RGB LED management
• Advance MMO+FPS all-in-one ergonomics
• RGB customizable profiles
• 13 programmable macro keys
• Ceramic foot pads for maximum performance
• DPI LED indicator
• Adjustable weights of up to 34.2g
• Zero Delay
• 8000 DPI hardware/12000 DPI software
• Light source: Laser
• IPS: 150
• Polling rate: 1000Hz
• Switch: Omron (10M clicks)
• Sensor: Avago ADNS-9800
• Controller: Sonix
Source: PatriotFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News